Sawyer has discovered, all on his own, that if he wants something he can just help himself, thankyouverymuch. The other day Ken caught him trying to climb up into his booster chair with a pint of blueberries that he had taken from the refrigerator. Clearly he was hungry and in no mood to wait for the poor service to get him what he wanted. Then yesterday, I heard a commotion while I was upstairs in the other bathroom. I came around the corner to see Sawyer standing on a step stool that he had drug from the kid's bathroom, all the way down a flight of stairs and over to the sink where he proceeded to get into the soapy dishwater in the sink. When I caught him he looked up at me with a huge dimpled "you can't be mad at me if I am cute and smiling" grin.
Turkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment