Lately, Liam has been on a rant about things not being "fair". If I make the mistake of saying "good job Beanie!" while he shovels in his food, Liam automatically asks before I can take a breath, "Well how come you didn't tell ME good job??!" This has been going on for the past few weeks and applies to virtually EVERYTHING...
Liam: "How come Sawyer always gets put in the carseat first and not me??"
Me: Because your brother will start the car and put it in gear if I don't strap him in quickly...
Liam: "How come Mickey Mouse went camping and I can't?"
Me: You can go camping Liam, just not with Mickey Mouse, Goofy, or Donald Duck.
Liam: "How come Dylan (aged 15) has a drum set and I don't?!"
Me: Once you are thirty you can have a drum set
and lastly, the one that he asks EVERY. SINGLE. DAY...
Liam: "How come Jack and Liam next door have a trampoline and we don't?!"
Me: I guess because Jack and Liam have a NICE Mommy and Daddy and you don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment