Sorry I have been away for a few days. I wasn't feeling good Friday or Saturday, Sawyer hasn't been feeling good and now Ken appears to have the same bug. Happy Father's Day! So far the only one who appears to be immune is Liam--which is great. I just wish his attitude would show it. He has been a bit of a pill all weekend. Sawyer was a holy terror Friday and part of Saturday--but his can at least be explained by teething and intestinal distress (the gift that keeps on giving, and giving, and giving). The poor little guy makes a run for it every time I have to change his diaper because it usually ends up with him getting a bath. There is only so much a wet wipe can do. Ugh.
Today is the first day that I have felt like eating so I am hoping this thing will run its course and get the heck outtta Dodge. It would be nice to have a weekend where we all feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment