Earlier this week, Liam asked me if I had any photos of myself when I was a little girl. So last night, on a whim I pulled down a bloated box from my closet that was chuck-full of pictures of my not-so-illustrious youth. He giggled every time I showed him a baby picture, or a picture of me in school, etc. When we got to the Senior photos he looked amused. He looked at one where I was posed by a fence and and said "Are you angry in this picture??" No Liam, that was just the style of the photos back then--solemn and pensive and oh-so deep in thought as I looked out across the strategically placed log pile. In another photo, I am leaning over a mirror and the picture captures both myself and my sparkly, vivid reflection. Liam looked up at me in all seriousness and asked "So why do you have two heads??!"
The better for eating small children, I replied.
No comments:
Post a Comment