Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ugh.

I apologize to the 2 loyal readers I have for not posting more the past week. The only excuse I have for my lapse is I am just plumb tuckered. Crispy Fried. Done. I ran my last long long run yesterday (22) and it was all I could do to make it back. I had a very tough training week and work was hectic as well. My body is complaining and like normal, I choose to ignore it. When I finished my run I was so disappointed with how I felt. I emailed my coach and she told me in a nutshell, the reason I feel so beat up is because I AM beat up. The next few weeks of taper I will rest and recover and be ready to kill it on race day. I hope. I woke up this morning battling a sore throat and some major body fatigue. Liam woke up with a runny nose and little appetite. Round 2 of the house o' ills. Hopefully I can fight it off and get back to feeling healthy. Liam seems to not be affected too much by his sniffles--(maybe it is allergies?) He has a pretty tough immune system and typically doesn't get too many colds these days (knock on wood). His Spring Break is this week and I believe Emily has some big plans. The weather has once again tilted back to gorgeous--a nice week for them to be on break.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww you have more then two loyal readers! Love you dude. Hang in there on the running stuff.