Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mommy, You Happy?



Lately, my little bunny has started talking and asking a lot of questions. The question he asks more then any other, many times a day is "Mommy, I a good boy?" and I always answer "Yes, baby. You are a VERY good boy (most of the time, when you are not sneaking into your brother's room to destroy the Lego airliner that took him three days to build or trying to give your mom a heart attack by base jumping off the top of the stairs...). This answer always makes him smile and snuggle in closer to me. He then always immediately asks "Mommy, you happy?" and it always makes me catch my breath a bit, because he is so sincere in his question, so curious to know whether or not I am content. I then will hunch down and look into those gorgeous big blue eyes and answer, "YES baby. Mommy is happy." And it makes my heart smile because I can honestly say this is true.

No comments: