A day (or week, depending on energy levels) in the life of a working illustrator/marathon running mommy of two small and very active boys and the wife of one bigger boy.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Yick
I was awake quite literally the majority of the night last night. For some reason I could not get comfortable and every time I turned over I had a new and different ache. I am not sure if this is taper madness, fighting off the bug or deciding at 7:oo pm last night to steam clean the carpets . Maybe a combination thereof? Either way, I was awake and uncomfortable. For some reason the best sleep I get is directly proportionate to the time I have to wake up...last night, I slept GREAT from 4:45 until 5:45--which is when Beanie woke me up chattering away, WIDE AWAKE. Luckily he was in quite a chipper mood even though he woke up nearly 2 hours earlier then normal and with a suspected fever to boot. He has a cough starting and lots of yick coming from his nose. Sammy is still not 100% and Emily had a rough weekend as well. I am hoping, hoping hoping that the boys don't get the full brunt of it and that the Airborne I have been chugging keeps me healthy. This would not be the best time for a respiratory affliction, thankyouverymuch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment