Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Child is a Poop Magnet

Sigh.

I think there should be a study exploring the magnetic properties of poop in relation to little boys. If there is poop to be found...my kids will find it. If there is a disgusting pee laden surface...my children's toothbrush will land in it. Tonight I was trying to get dinner ready for the boys and I noticed that Beanie had snuck out in the back yard in his bare feet and in the span of 5 seconds, had managed to run to the back fence, aka "Poop Alley". I yelled, Sawyer! Come here! You don't have shoes on!" which is when I saw him bend down to seemingly pick dandelions like he normally does. But alas, it was no dandelion he came up with but instead a giant dog turd. I yelled "drop it! drop it! YUCKY!!!!" and he did. Luckily, it was a less fresh fecal specimen so clean up was easy but still...yargh.

No comments: