Friday, May 15, 2009

"Mom, I don't think this is a good situation..."

This morning I was trying to hurry up and get ready for work (typical) and both boys were up earlier than usual (typical) and in full-blown turkey mode (also typical). Ken's mom is in town visiting us and I was trying to keep the boys quiet while I let her get some sleep so I encouraged the boys to play upstairs. While I was in our room getting dressed I heard Liam call out to me, "Mom, I don't think this is a good situation! Sawyer has some sort of 'crayon'!" I immediately dashed into Sawyer's room and found him rocking on his rocking chair holding an opened container of my mascara and the black 'crayon' all over his hands and the rocking chair.

HOW he managed to get to my makeup bag, then get into his room and get the thing opened all in the span of 1 minute is beyond me (I sent them up the stairs literally right before me).

No comments: