Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas...

Ehhhhh, not so much. I am sitting here in a conference room on a press check in Las Vegas. A press check is basically where you go and watch a printer mess up the color of your design job and then you make them correct it. Over and over again. Luckily there is a window in my conference room so I can see the top of a palm tree but other than that, this room is the majority of my Vegas experience. I flew in this morning and leave this evening--it will be a very long day. It will be kind of neat to see the Strip lit up from the airplane (assuming I get a window seat), but I decided that I am NOT a Las Vegas person. At all. I don't like to be confined around a bunch of people drinking and acting crazy. It's probably the same reason I dislike cruise ships--it's just something about the excessiveness of it all. No thanks--give me blue cloudless skies and miles of running trails and I am happy. (I would also take miles and miles of sandy ocean beaches too!).

I'm tired. Only 10 more hours until I am back home again. Sigh.

No comments: