Tonight I let my guilt of not posting get the better of me. Ta Da! Here I am. It's been a while, no? While I must admit I do like having any excess time in the evenings I can squeeze out like a sponge, the guilt of not posting weighs on my mind. I rather like the notion that at some point, if I really wanted to, I could print out this blog and give it to the boys as a bit of a memento of their childhood days. I don't have any baby books for them--I never got any when they were infants and if I had, I more then likely would have failed to fill them out. I'm terrible with that stuff. So this is my little way of sharing with them glimpses into their very young years. Someday, I imagine they will sit down when they are older and look back and laugh. Or cry. Or use it to justify their need for therapy based on something I did as a parent. Hopefully though, they will read it and see just how amazing they were even as young lads, and just how much I loved/love them. Although I tell them, they will never know just how much I love them until they have children of their own. How could they know, otherwise?
So, if anyone is still out there trolling this site--I am vowing to come out of my cyber hibernation, or, cybernation, if you will, and post more. So stay tuned. More frequent updates to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment