Friday, July 23, 2010

Get Ready Learning Academy...

We enrolled Sawyer in preschool yesterday. Or rather, we hope he will be in preschool. In order to be fully admitted he needs to be potty trained and right now we are so very, very far away from that happening. If he is not trained he will be in the Toddler two room where they will help him in that area until he is fully trained. But I really, REALLY hope we can get him there before school starts. I would prefer he only have to transition once into a new environment.

I took him to tour the school yesterday and he seemed pretty unimpressed until he saw the gym. And the climbing equipment. And the playground. When I asked him this morning if he thought he would like his new school he answered, (rather quickly and alarmingly) "Yeah I'm the MEAN GUY!" When I asked him what that meant exactly he looked at me and repeated "I'm the mean guy!" This doesn't exactly put aside my fears that he will be a biting bulldozer in school. He tends to pick on kids BIGGER then him. He's like a little Terrier growling at a Mastiff.

No comments: